Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shaman Blogs

I just spent some time wandering about the internet in an attempt to find a good shaman blog. I found several but they seem to be defunct. Which is a shame.

I make no promises for this blog. I have a short attention span for such things, not to mention that I find my class extraordinarily frustrating at times. I should add that I'm not a theory crafter and I haven't been following the gaming world or Blizzard for any length of time. I doubt there will be any thoughtful, insightful posts discussing the intricacies of Death Knight abilities and how they compare to shaman. Actually, I can pretty much guarantee that I will do no such thing.

What I can offer is a discussion of healing as a shaman. I will continue to make posts like the one about my boots and I will talk about my frustrations with the class (though not necessarily objective).

I'm also sure there will be a fair amount of posts dedicated to raiding, guilds, and my alts. Not all shaman-related, in other words. I will do my best to make this blog a fairly good resource for other shaman though, particularly of the healing variety.

Oh, and if you know of any good shaman blogs, let me know!

No comments: