Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Had a Dream...


Once upon a time when I first began raiding, I used to dress Salanthe up in the tier gear, just to see what she would look like in full T4 and T5. It was to give me motivation to work on her and improve my playing.

Once I moved from T4 to T6 content (I kinda mostly skipped T5, but I did get attuned for MH/BT before the patch and I earned my Hand of A'dal title), I tried on the T6 gear and the matching accessories, again to give me something to dream about.

Well, against all odds, Salanthe looks the way I used to picture her all those months ago. When we downed Illidan a few nights ago, I got the T6 chest and amazingly, the Crystal Spire of Karabor. Now she matches!

On another note, this raiding week was the first time my guild has cleared Mount Hyjal and Black Temple in one week. Prior to yesterday, we had not downed Archimonde since the patch that installed all those invisible walls around the hills. It's a huge coup for us and honestly, it feels like we downed a new boss, even though I've been wearing the T6 helm for months.

1 comment:

Pike said...

Congrats!

I have long thought that shaman tier stuff is some of the best-looking armor in the game.