Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Learning to HoT

I randomly decided to respec my druid to restoration yesterday. She was feral and was supposed to tank. I'm still not sure what inspired me to switch, but I am inspired to play her for a bit.

I chose the standard 8/11/42 pvp spec, since pvp is the only way she's going to get gear. It's also a good way to learn to heal on a druid because healing battlegrounds is less stressful than pve healing. The group isn't going to fail if I can't keep one member alive. Once I get some decent gear and learn to manage Mio's mana, I'll probably try some pve healing.

It certainly is about time I set out to finish that goal I made ages ago. I want to learn to heal on all the classes. I have a 70 druid; I may as well start with her. Then it might be time to level my paladin and priest.

No comments: